Boscov Credit Card is a credit card issued by Comenity Capital Bank. The Boscov credit card is made with exclusive cardholder perks, and reward points for purchase. The Boscov credit card holders enjoy all the points and rewards that come when you become a member or a cardholder.
Boscov credit card offers a 15% discount off your first-day purchases with the card or within 30 days upon account opening.
Boscov’s credit card is a store card that can be used for purchase at Boscov’s online or in-store for clothing, shoes, home, bedding, and more. If you’re a regular shopper at Boscov’s or looking for a store credit card, you can get the Boscov’s credit card.
Boscov Credit Card
The credit card is a family-owned department store with about 49 locations in Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Ohio, Connecticut, and Rhode Island. However, they have a credit card that you can use online or in-store at Boscov’s.
Boscov’s credit card does not have any membership fees or a high reward rate. Boscov’s credit card is designed with benefits and perks that make the card attractive.
The Boscov credit card has exclusive benefits for its cardholders such as;
- 15% off your first purchase when you open and use the Boscov Credit Card same day of account opening.
- Enjoy a maximum discount of $100.
- Earn 2 points for each $1 spend.
- Get 4 points for each $1 spent on cosmetics and Fragrances.
- Earn extra 2,000 Points for every $1,000 spent in a program year.
- 500 points for a $5 B-Rewards certificate.
- No Annual fee.
- Holiday bonus Reward.
- Birthday bonus rewards.
- 15% off exclusive cardholder appreciation events throughout the year.
- There is no cash advance fee and APR for a balance transfer.
- There is no foreign transaction fee.
- Enjoy a grace period of up to 25 days extra.
- You can earn rewards on the B Rewarded, where you can redeem the B Rewarded certificate at Boscov’s merchandise and services.
- You can use the B certificates in Boscov’s store or Boscov’s.com. The B Rewarded certificates will be automatically issued monthly.
Boscov Credit Card Sign In or login
Boscov credit card login allows cardholders to access their account online at any time and anywhere. So, if you want any information on your account, rewards, points bonus, etc. To log in to your Boscov rewards account follow these steps.
- Visit Boscov Comenity Bank page https://d.comenity.net/ac/Boscov’s/public/home.
- Click the Sign In.
- On the next page, you tap on the Sign In.
- Create your sign-in details.
- A Username and create a Password.
- Tap on the Sign in
To sign in or login to Boscov credit card follow these steps above.
How to Register Your Boscov Credit Card Account Online
When you register your Boscov credit card account online, you will be able to fully access your account. Use these steps to register your account.
- Visit the Boscov credit card web page on the Comenity Capital Bank page. https://d.comenity.net/ac/boscovs/public/home.
- Navigate to the right side.
- Tap on the Register Now.
- On the next page, enter your credit card account number.
- Zip code or Postal code.
- Identification type selected from the options (social security number, social Insurance number, alternate identification).
- Enter the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- Scroll down and tap on the Find My Account.
Use this guide above to register a Boscov card account online.
Boscov Credit Card Online Application
From the article so far, you have seen all the benefits and features of the Boscov credit card. However, if you desire to get this credit card to shop at Boscov’s then you need to apply for this credit card online.
- Visit the credit card page https://d.comenity.net/ac/boscovs/public/home.
- Tap on the Apply.
- On the next page of Boscov’s store web page.
- At the top bar tap on the Apply Now.
- Or get straight to https://www.boscovs.com/boscovs-credit-card-apply
- Read through all information including Terms and Conditions.
- Fill the online form with your details such as;
- First, Middle, and Last name.
- Address Line 1 &2.
- City, State, zip code.
- Date of birth.
- Social Security Number.
- Annual income.
- Email address.
- Mobile phone number.
- Alternate phone number.
- Read the Electronic consent, rate and fee summary, and card agreement, and tick on the small box to give your consent.
- Tap on the Submit.
When you duly follow this process above, you have successfully applied for Boscov’s credit card. By 7 – 10 business days you will receive your card if your application was approved.
Boscov Credit Card Activation
The Comenity net Boscov’s activate card is easy to carry out. When you activate the card, you can use the card.
- The official website of Boscov’s Comenity Capital Bank Web page https://d.comenity.net/ac/boscovs/public/home.
- Navigate to the widget “Activate Card”.
- On the next page, fill out the form.
- Credit Card account number.
- Expiration date.
- Identification type selected from the options given.
- Enter the Last four numbers of social security.
- Zip Code/postal code.
- Tap on the “Continue” button.
These steps will guide you on how to activate your credit card.
Boscov Credit Card Payment
Boscov’s credit card payment can be done using various methods. You can pay your credit card bill in these methods including online payment, payment by Mail, Phone payment, etc.
Online payment is the most convenient, secure, and free service that can be used to pay card bills. Cardholders can use this service anytime.
Simply log in to your Boscov Comenity account and visit the payment section or directly visit the payment page https://c.comenity.net/ac/boscovs/secure/payments. Enter the amount you want to pay, select the payment date, and your payment account.
Cardholders can set up an AutoPay schedule for Payment to be deducted automatically from your payment account each month. This service frees you from worries about the due date and a late penalty.
Boscov credit card Customer Service
Boscov’s credit card has an exclusive excellent customer service team that will attend to all your questions, issues, complaints, and suggestions on the credit card.
To contact them or speak with a representative, get to the web page online. At the Help widget on the right side of the page.
From the next page, you will get the phone number to speak with the card customer representative. Or use the email address to drop your message online and expect a reply soonest.