You might like to change your Spotify Password to something easier to remember or you might have forgotten your Spotify password and not know how to go about the whole process. Well, your solution is in this article we are going to give you the steps on how to change your Spotify password and reset your Password.
However, it is not possible to change or reset your password on the Spotify app itself. The only way to change your password is to visit the Spotify website. The steps to change your password are very easy to do.
How to Change Your Spotify Password
It is very easy to change your Spotify password, here is the step to change your password:
- Open your web browser.
- Locate the search tab and visit spotify.com.
- If you have an account with Spotify, click on login located at the top right corner of the page.
- You will be required to fill in your password and email address or username. OR you can choose to log in with your Facebook account.
- Click on log in.
- Tap on your username located at the top corner of the page.
- Click on the Account Button, scroll down and tap on the Change Password.
- Write your current password in the top bar.
- Enter a new password of your choice in the next field.
- Repeat the new password in the last field.
Finally, click on set New Password to update your password.
Read More; How to Start a Podcast on Spotify
How to Reset your Spotify Password
Just in case you forget your password, you can follow these steps to reset your Spotify Password:
- Visit http://www.spotify.com/password-reset on your web browser.
- Enter your username or email address associated with your Spotify account.
- Click on the send button and an email link will be sent to your email address.
- Check your email and click on the link on the link that is sent to you by Spotify.
- Create a new password in a field provided by Spotify.
- Repeat the new password on another tab.
- Click on the Set password.
If you follow these steps, you are sure to successfully reset your Spotify password.
Read More; How to Cancel Spotify Premium Subscription?
Where can I see my Spotify email?
However, to find your Spotify email, log into your account and click the edit profile. Locate the email option and enter your new email address. After typing, your email address, you will have to confirm your Password and save your profile after.
Can Spotify get hacked?
Spotify is a million of users all over the world. This is why Spotify is the potential to be targeted by hackers. There is nothing to worry about because Spotify has ensured and reassured all its users of their non-disclosure of data to anyone.
Why can’t I change my Spotify email?
All users can change their email on Spotify by visiting the Spotify website through any Web Brower. If you cannot change your email if your Facebook account was used to create the Spotify account.
Read More; How to Delete your Spotify Account
Why can’t I log into my Spotify account?
If you cannot log in to your Spotify account, try to update your Spotify app. After you have updated the Spotify app, restart your mobile device.
Can one email have two Spotify accounts?
You cannot use the exact same email address to create another Spotify account. Gmail users can use the @googlemail.com variant to create another account.