To Connect LG Smart TV to WiFi. As an LG Smart TV, you can connect it to WiFi (a Working Internet Connection) in order to gain access to its streaming and browsing features. It is very easy to connect your LG Smart TV to WiFi, if only you know the right steps to take.
When it gets too smart TVs, LG is one of the best. It offers you a wide variety of Tv. You will also find the one that suits your budget and preference. So, when you purchase an LG TV, you will have to one day connect it to the Internet to enjoy its features.
How to Connect LG Smart TV to WiFi
However, connecting your LG Smart TV to WiFi is not a tedious process if only you know how to do it. So, if you know want to know how it is down, read below as these steps will teach you to.
- First, tap on the gear button on your remote control to bring up the Quick Menu on your TV.
- Next, click on the down arrow key on your remote control until you hover over Network.
- Then tap the center button on your remote and select Network.
- Settings will be opened on your TV. Tap the right arrow to enter the hovered Network menu.
- Choose the option Wi-Fi Connection by scrolling down and selecting the center button of your remote.
- Click the center button again to turn on the WiFi on your TV.
- Choose the WiFi network that you want to connect to. Then use the up and down arrows to scroll through all the Wi-Fi networks and choose your desired network.
- If your Wi-Fi has a password, use the virtual keyboard to put in the password. After entering the password, tap the Enter button on the keyboard.
- After entering your password, select the Connect option on the menu and press the center button on your remote to connect to your desired WiFi network.
- Examine your Wi-Fi network by pressing Home on your remote and going through your TV’s app store, browser, or streaming services to see if you are connected to the internet.
Connecting your Smart TV to WiFi will not take much time if you heed the steps above.
How to Turn on WiFi on LG Smart TV
Learning to turn on WiFi on LG Smart TV is necessary. Just as you need to know how to connect your LG Smart TV to a working WiFi. So, you will also need to learn how to turn on the WiFi.
- First, you must click on the home button on your remote control.
- Then choose the Settings option at the top right side of the screen.
- And choose Network followed by Wi-Fi Connection.
- Choose your preferred wireless network.
- Next, input your password.
Then your LG TV will connect to the internet. You can now browse and stream whatever you want.
How to Fix LG Smart TV not Connecting to WiFi
If you having issues connecting your LG Smart TV to WiFi, here is how you can fix it. For example, when you experience a connection problem while turning on your wifi, here is what you should do.
- First, unplug your LG TV, then wait for 30 seconds, plug back your TV, and try connecting to the WiFi network again.
- You can also carry out a factory reset. This can be done by selecting All settings > General > Reset to initial settings.
By carrying out a factory reset and unplugging your LG TV, you will be able to fix your LG TV not connecting to WiFi.