If you are making use of an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, you can create an Apple ID, or you can sign up with your Windows PC, or another device. You just got an Apple device, or you are new to making use of the Apple platform. You need to set up an Apple ID before you can make use of any of the Apple services.
With your Apple ID, you can get access to enjoy all of the Apple services with ease, with just information. You just then sign up for an account that lets you generate an Apple ID and a password.
All you just need is your personal info, which are your full names, date of birth, email address, and phone number. But if you already have an Apple ID, you can just login to any of the Apple services and enjoy.
Or if you have signed up for an Apple ID before, and you can’t remember what your account info is, you make use of the Forgot my Apple ID features, or visit iforgot.apple.com. To get access back to your account and know what your Apple ID is.
Create an Apple ID on Your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
You can either set up your new Apple ID when setting up your new phone or create an Apple ID from the settings page.
- Click on “Create a Free Apple ID”.
- Select your date of birth.
- Enter your full names.
- Click on “Next”.
- Enter an existing email address, or click on “Create a free iCloud email address”.
- Then provide a password, create one.
Enter your phone number, and follow the on-screen instruction to verify. Then you can set up two-factor verification to get access to your Apple ID account.
Create an Apple ID using the Apple Store
Using any of your Apple devices, which has an Apple Store on it, you can sign up for a free account for an Apple ID with ease.
- Tap to open the Apple Store.
- Click on “Sign in”.
- Below, tap on ‘Create New Apple ID”.
- Now enter your email address.
- Enter your phone names.
- Input your date of birth.
- Enter your credit card and billing information, or you can enter it later.
- Then tap “Next”.
- Note; entering your credit card and billing info, you want to be able to change it, until you make a purchase.
- Enter your phone number.
Then verify both your email address and phone number. Then you will be able to make use of your Apple ID on iCloud, iTunes, Apple Music, then Apple Store, and lots of other services.
Create an Apple ID on Mac
You want to set up an Apple ID on Mac, you still need to get access to the Apple Store on your pc from your device’s settings.
- Now tap to open the Apple Store.
- Click on the Sign-in button.
- Then click on “Create Apple ID”.
- If you didn’t see a create Apple ID option, make sure you are not logged in to any iCloud.
- Now enter your email address. It will be your new Apple ID.
- Now enter credit card and billing information. You can choose to provide them later.
Finally, you will have to access your email address for verification of email, the mail was sent by Apple. After you verify, you can sign in with your Apple ID on the Apple Store or the iCloud Apple services.
Create an Apple ID on A Windows PC
Firstly, download and install the iTunes app on your windows pc. Make sure it is the latest version.
- At the menu bar, on the top left side of the iTunes app.
- Click on the “Sign in” button.
- Then, tap on the “Create New Apple ID” Button.
- From the displayed account sign-up panel.
- Enter your email address, or you can create an iCloud email. Which would show like [email protected]
- Then enter your full name.
- Provide a password, make sure it is a strong one.
- Now enter your credit card and billing information.
After which you will need to verify your email address, check your mailbox for verification. Then you make use of your Apple ID to sign in to any of the Apple services.
Create your Apple ID on Another Device
Apple services let you sign up for an account, to get an Apple ID on another device that is not of iOS. You can make use of the Apple TV, an Android device, smart TV, or a streaming device.
All you just need to do is to follow the on-screen information and provide all the necessary details. Your full names, date of birth, email address or phone number, credit card, and billing information.
To Create an Apple ID on the Web;
You can make use of any of your web browsers to set up a new Apple ID, using the Apple website, URL appleid.apple.com/account.
- Visit the Apple website, click on sign in.
- On the login page.
- Under the sign-in form, close to Don’t have an Apple ID? Click on “Create yours now”.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Choose your country/region.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Provide your email address.
- Create a password.
- Now provide your phone number.
Note; you will have to verify your phone number which you provided, through SMS text message or phone call. Then accept all the Apple services terms and policy. Now click on “Continue” to complete your Apple ID creation on the Web Browser.