To get and watch Hulu on Panasonic smart TV is what a lot of users have been looking for a way to get and watch Hulu on it. As you may know; Hulu is currently accessible only to users in the United States of America.
It is one of the most used streaming services we have today. Hulu is not available on Panasonic TV. But though it is not supported on Panasonic Smart TV, it does not mean that you cannot get and watch Hulu on your Panasonic smart TV.
Only some Panasonic TV model supports Hulu and Live TV. But the support ended on 14th April 2021. So even if you can still access Hulu on your Panasonic TV, it will not work well.
This implies that to get Hulu, you need to replace your TV or buy a streaming device to plug into your Panasonic smart TV. You can also watch Hulu on your TV using an app or browser, a casting device, a smart HDTV, or by hooking up a computer to your TV.
How to Get and Watch Hulu on Panasonic Smart TV
However, there are different ways you can get and watch Hulu on your Panasonic TV.
- To access Hulu, you can buy a separate casting device to plug into an HDMI port on your TV. A casting device may include Google Chromecast, Roke, Roku, etc. These devices allow you to cast videos on your TV.
- You can buy a Google Chromecast and plug it into the TV. If you have the mobile app and the desktop version of Hulu, you can click the Chromecast button to instantly put the video you are watching on your Panasonic TV.
- Also, you can watch Hulu on your TV using an app or browser, a smart HDTV, a streaming device, or even hooking up a computer to the TV.
These are the ways of getting and watching Hulu on your Panasonic TV.
How to Get and Watch Hulu on Your Panasonic TV via Chromecast
Earlier on, we discussed how you can access Hulu on your Panasonic TV. And we mentioned Chromecast as one of the processes of getting Hulu. So here, we will be learning how to access Hulu via Chromecast.
- First, plug your Chromecast into a wall socket or a TV USB port. This is to power it up.
- Next, plug it into an HDMI port on your TV using an HDMI cable
- Then connect your smartphone or your tablet to Chromecast in the Google Home app.
- Watch Hulu from your tablet or smartphone.
- Then click on the streaming button on the upper-right side of your device’s screen.
- Choose the right HDMI source from your Panasonic TV.
- And enjoy your movie.
This is how you can get and watch Hulu using a Chromecast.
How to Get and Watch Hulu on Your Panasonic TV with a Laptop
Panasonic users can also access Hulu through their Laptops and this is how to go about it.
- First, you need to connect your laptop to your TV by using an HDMI cable.
- Next, you should open your TV’s source menu.
- Then choose the right HDMI signal (multiple ports should be numbered)
- Your TV will stream your laptop’s display.
- Then you sign in to Hulu from your laptop and start streaming videos of your choice.
The fact that Hulu is no longer on Panasonic TV does not imply that you cannot get and watch Hulu on your TV. Using casting devices like your laptop and Chromecast will enable you to do so.