Get and Watch Tubi on LG Smart TV. Great news for LG Smart TV owners, Tubi is now available for you to get and watch on LG Smart TVs. LG users have been granted access to Tubi’s massive library of over 35,000 movies and television series from more than 250 content partners.
And all LG users need now is to know How to Get and Watch Tubi on LG Smart TV so that they can enjoy this great feature.
Tubi is an online streaming service. It is the best choice for those persons who are searching for the best streaming service with free content.
One benefit of using this app is that it is free to download and use. There are no monthly subscription fees or pay-per-view charges associated with using the Tubi app.
How to Get and Watch Tubi App on Your LG Smart TV
Since the Tubi app was not pre-installed on your LG Smart TV, you will need to download it from your TV’s content store before you can enjoy its features. Follow these steps below on How to Get and Watch Tubi on LG Smart TV.
- Pick up your remote control.
- And tap the home button on the remote control.
- LG Content Store will appear.
- Select the Apps category that will show at the top of the screen.
- LG’s list of available apps in the selected category will be shown.
- Choose Tubi and click on the install button.
- The app will be downloaded and installed on your TV.
After the installation is complete, you can then launch the app and start streaming your favorite movies and TV shows.
How to Use Tubi App on Your LG Smart TV
After knowing How to Get and Watch Tubi on LG Smart TVs. You will also need to know how to engage the Tubi app on your LG Smart TVs. Also, you need to ensure that your TV is connected to the internet. When it is connected, you will need to first create a Tubi account.
To do this go to tubitv.com and click on the register button on the top right side of your screen. After creating an account, you will be able to log in and access Tubi’s content, including its movies and TV shows.
To access it, select the title you want to watch, and click on the play button. You can now enjoy all your favorite Tubi content on your LG TV.
How to Cast to Get and Watch Tubi on LG Smart TV on Android and iPhone Devices
Aside from downloading Tubi to your LG Smart TV, so that you can access its features, you can also access Tubi from your Android and iPhone devices and watch it on your LG TV.
Cast to Get and Watch Tubi on LG Smart TV from Your Android
- Download the Tubi TV app on your Android phone from Google Play Store.
- Then connect your Android mobile and Smart TV to the same WIFI network.
- Open the Tubi TV app on your mobile and follow the on-screen guidelines to enter the app.
- Toggle the ‘Screencast’ option on your mobile by pulling down the quick toggle panel.
- Your mobile phone will search for the available devices nearby.
- Select LG Smart TV, then allow the devices to pair.
- In a couple of seconds, your Android device screen will get casted to your Smart TVs screen.
- Also, launch the Tubi TV app on your smartphone and play a movie to watch it on your LG Smart TV.
Cast to Get and Watch Tubi on LG Smart TV from Your iPhone
If you want to Get and Watch Tubi on LG Smart TV, you can also Tubi from your iPhone.
- Download the Tubi TV on your iPhone from the App Store.
- Connect your iPhone and LG Smart TV to the same WIFI network.
- The switch on the Cast option on your LG TV.
- Open the Tubi TV app and play any video of your choice.
- Then tap on the cast option, you will find it at the top-right corner of the video being played.
- The devices available for casting will be searched by your iPhone.
- Choose your LG Smart TV and wait until the devices get paired from the list.
Now you can watch interesting content from Tubi.