3 Ways to Install (and Watch) Netflix App on LG Smart TV
Netflix is a well-known subscription streaming service that is available online. As a Netflix user, you can watch lots of original shows, popular TV shows, movies, and TV series on the platform.
You can also download your favorite movie and watch it offline. This application gives you access to the best movies, TV shows, documentaries, and a lot more.
This Netflix application is available on devices like PlayStation, Xbox, smart TVs, Blu-ray players, etc. The Netflix app is also suitable for children because as a parent you can set up parental controls for your children.
You will need an internet connection to watch Netflix on your Smart TV. Wireless connections are not available on LG Smart TVs, but you can use an Ethernet cable to connect your home network rapidly.
Netflix on LG Smart TV
Presently, the Netflix app comes pre-installed on a new LG Smart TV. This is because LG and Netflix partner together now. LG and Netflix have come together to give Netflix an on-screen application for watching movies and other content.
So when you purchase an LG Smart TV with an already pre-installed Netflix app, you will not need to install the app. All you have to do is to activate and log in to your Netflix account. This means Netflix can now be streamed straight from your TV.
Install the Netflix app on LG Smart TV
Some LG Smart TVs have the Netflix app pre-installed in them already, but if your Smart TV does not have the app in it, here is how to install Netflix on LG Smart TV.
- First, you need to turn in your LG TV.
- Then connect it to a Wi-Fi or you can use an ethernet cable.
- Click on the home button then go to your LG content store.
- Then you click on the search icon and enter Netflix.
- Choose the Netflix application from the list provided
- Next, tap Install to download and install the app on your TV.
- An activation code will be displayed.
- Open the Netflix app and sign in using the code displayed.
By completely following these steps, your Netflix application will be installed on your LG TV. Then you can stream, download, and enjoy all the beautiful content the app has to offer.
Steps to Install Netflix app if you do not See it on LG’s Content Store
If you do not see the Netflix app on the LG content store when trying to install Netflix, follow these steps to install it.
- First, click on the smart button on your remote control.
- Next, click on the “More” icon.
- Hover the pointer over the Netflix application.
- A small x will appear above it. Click on it.
- Then open the LG Store App, search for Netflix and choose Install.
Following these steps will enable you to install your Netflix app if you cannot find it in the content store.
How to watch Netflix on LG Smart TV with the Pre-installed Netflix Application
If your LG Smart TV comes with a pre-installed Netflix app, you can follow these steps to watch Netflix.
- First, click on the Netflix app from the home screen on your LG Smart TV.
- Then sign in to your Netflix account.
- Or press Yes under “Are you a member of Netflix?” and enter your credentials.
- Enter your Netflix email address and password. Then select Sign In. And If an activation code appears instead of a Sign In, visit the Netflix activation website and enter the activation code.
Once you have completed these steps, your Netflix account will be connected to your LG Smart TV, then you will be able to watch thrilling movies and shows.