Empower retirement is a company that focuses on helping people who are retired or about to be retired keep a record of their financial holdings. If you already have an account with empower retirement company, you can easily login back to your profile for one reason or the other.
How to login to Empower Retirement
Your empowerment retirement profile can be accessed in two ways.
- Login through the Empower retirement website.
- And, through the Empower retirement app.
Login Through the Website
To be able to access your profile from their website, all you need to do is:
- Open a web browser of your choice either on your PC or on your phone.
- Go to their website at empowerment.com.
- Tap on the Login button at the top of the screen.
- When it’s open, look for “PLAN SPONSORS”.
- Under it, you will see “Retirement Plan Sponsor”, tap on it.
- Or you can tap on one of the options under ” FINANCIAL PROFESSIONALS”, either way, you will be brought to the sign-in page.
- On this page, you will be asked to enter your name and password.
- After entering the correct details tap on the big blue “SIGN IN” button on the bottom.
With this, you should have successfully logged in to your Empower retirement profile/account.
Login Through the App
Accessing your account through your phone is just as easy as it is going through their website. All you need to do is download and install the app. After which you can register with your already existing account.
- Before you will be able to log in though, you would need to download and install the app. To do this:
- Go to your app store if you have an iOS device. If you use an Android device, go to the Google Play Store.
- On the search bar, type in Empower Retirement, and the app will appear.
- Download it and install it.
Now you are ready to sign in using your device.
After you have successfully downloaded the empower retirement app you can login to your account. To log in:
- Open the app on your device.
- Enter your username.
- Enter your password.
- Tap on login. If you are using an iOS device you will be required to use your touch ID to log in.
Now you should be able to access your profile directly through your phone. Once you have been signed-in if you want you will be able to enroll your fingerprint ID so you will be able to access the app with only a touch.
If you are signing in for the first time to a new device, you will be sent a verification code, to confirm whether it’s you. This is a great feature that helps in keeping your account safe. Enter the code in the required space and log in successfully.
What if I forgot my password or username?
If you happen to have forgotten your password it is still possible for you to access your account. Although you would need to change a few details so you can remember next time.
To access it all you need to do is:
- Go to the login-in page on their website.
- Tap on “Login help”.
- Here you would need to enter your username and your Last name.
- Then you need to verify on the captcha that you are not a robot.
- Click on next and follow the instructions given from there.
- If all fails, go to the need help section on the home page and tap on contact us.
- Call the toll-free number and follow the instructions given to you after laying your complaint.
Is it necessary to log out?
Yes. This is because you do not want anybody gaining access to your assets through your account.
Is my username case sensitive?
No, it is not. You can type your username in either uppercase or lowercase and it would not make a difference.
Does Empower Retirement have an app?
Yes, it does. You can access/download it either from an iOS device or an Android device.
Can I log in to Empower Retirement from another phone?
Yes, you can. But you need to make sure you have the number you registered the account with handy. This is because a verification code will be sent to that number so that you will be granted access to login to your account. Remember to always log out.
- How to Pay with your Apple Card
- Chase.com/verifycard – Activate your Chase Credit Card
- Crushdate.me – Everything you Need to Know
- How to Fill out Everything on a Money Order
- Do I need a Bank Account for PayPal?
- Chase.com/activate – Activate your Chase Credit Card
- How Do I File for Unemployment Insurance?
- 10 Ways to Lower Your Bills