The Mygroundbiz is the portal to sign in and access your MygGroundBiz account site on FedEx Ground. My ground biz is connected to my FedEx biz. Mygroundbiz allows you access to myizaccount.fedex.com.
The Mygroundbiz grants access to lots of benefits from the company, information about the company, news, videos, deals on Trucks and cars, charge statements, and E-Forms. Let this content show you’re about Mygroundbiz.
Mygroundbiz at www.mygroundbiz.com
FedEx is one of the famous Courier and Shipping, e-commerce companies in the United States of America.
Mygroundbiz portal and MyBizAccount are related in service to people and members.
Mygroundbiz is the section that shows the company news, success stories videos, links to vendors, and a page for those that want to buy or sell vehicles.
Mygroundbiz.com website is separated into two sections. The Mygroundbiz portal and MyGroundBizAccount.
MyGroundBizAccount holds news and information, sales of vehicles, links to vendors, and success stories. And MyGroundBizAcvount includes all the information that is very important to your company including settlement, E-Forms, charge statements, and more.
Features of the Mygroundbiz
Independent can contact FedEx and use the MyGroundBizAccount to their advantage of their various services. Services such as;
Line-Haul – Land-Haul members can take advantage and become a member. With the membership, you can transport the FedEx Ground trailers from one station to hub, and to another hub.
P &D or Pick-Up & Delivery – this is a process that one can associate with FedEx P&D, especially when you have a Truck or van. You can work with FedEx to ship from the shipper’s location. And to provide transportation services to residents and businesses.
How To Create MyGroundBizAccount
First, to begin with, FedEx MyGroundBiz you need to create a MyBizAccount. Start to create the account by applying these steps below;
- Get to the website and enter the URL buildagroundbiz.com.
- On the homepage, search and click the “Create Account” option to create the My Ground Biz Account.
- On the MyBizAccount FedEx com Ground, enter the details
- Your first name and last name.
- Email address and password.
- Then verify your information.
- Solve the CAPTCHA.
- Then, tap on the created Account for your new Mygroundbiz Account.
Ensure that you submit accurate information, as you will be using the details always.
- Choose your business type for My Biz Account from the options (, FedEx Home Delivery, FedEx, Ground, etc.
- Next, confirm your Email address and ensure that it associates with your My Ground Biz FedEx account.
Let’s see how to log in to My Ground Biz Account.
How To Login to MyGroundBizAccount
Mygroundbiz account enables you to benefit from the features of the account, and to access your account online mybiz.com sign in Here are a few steps.
- The first step is to launch and open the MyBizAccount Login URL mygroundbiz.com.
- Next, enter your FedEx ID and tap on the login button.
Very easy and simple, just follow as shown above to log in to your account. If you are facing trouble accessing the website, use the following steps
- When you open the Mygroundbiz account at buildagroundbiz.com.
- From the option that shows on the screen “Sign In” widget at the top of the page.
- Enter your email that is associated with the MyGroundBizAccount.
- Enter your Password.
- Tap on the Sign In button.
You will be redirected to the MyGroundBiz Account. However, if the one above does not respond try this one MyBizAccount.fedex.com/my.policy, enter your FedEx ID and password, and sign in.
How To Reset Mygroundbiz account Login Password
If you forget your password, it can be reset for you, see these steps below to reset or recover back
- At buildagroundbiz.com
- Access MyGroundBizAccount, tap on Sign In
- Then, get down and tap on Forgot Password
- On the next page to reset your password, enter your email address
- Tap on the Reset Password button
- Next, open your email address and check your mail for the new reset password for My Biz Account FedEx.
Mygroundbiz Customer Service
To get any assistance on your MyGroundBiz account, kindly contact the customer service team. They are always available to help you out. Contact them at https://MyBizAccount.fedex.com/my.policy.
What is MyGroundBiz?
My ground biz is an online portal for those registered or employees that are registered to the FedEx P & D or Line Haul pick up and delivery.
Is FedEx Ground Related to FedEx?
FedEx Ground and FedEx are related. FedEx Ground is a subsidiary of FedEx. However, FedEx Ground offers services under FedEx. Just like a contracting service with FedEx.
What are the features of MyBizAccount FedEx com Ground Account?
The main feature of my biz account FedEx.com is that you can access news and vehicle sales when you log in to your MyGroundBiz Account.
Also, you will get to know about truck and vehicle sales. Success stories, vendor links, and business and company-related information. Know more about transaction statements, reimbursement, E-Forms, and many others. You will have to register as a member of the MyGroundBiz.